Tuesday, 15 November 2011

This is not a post ...

Well, maybe it is but only a really quick one. Just remembered that I did some sub-surface scattering tests last week, so I thought I may as well upload them now before I forget. They're not amazing and not really what we want for the final product but they're on the way. I managed to incorporate my own texture maps for things like back-scatter, epidermal and subdermal but then I kind of messed up because I had made the head not to scale so the effect wasn't really what I wanted, but hey, it's a learning process.

This next one is obviously the one where I incorporated the maps I made. (they were really quick, as was the unwrap so they don't line up brilliantly) but there's definitely some variation and as I said, it's a work in progress. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment