Saturday, 5 November 2011

So after settling on the Mayan temple I went on to concepting. At this point I had already decided to try and put my environment into UDK. I had already created a test to ensure that my process from Maya to ZBrush back to Maya and then into UDK would work mostly because I had never used either ZBrush or UDK before. You'll see this test later but for now, concepts (which I feel I should have explored a lot more than I did) and model sheets.

I also included a bit of texture and lighting research in there as well. Some of the example I chose for the lighting side of things depict a Mayan temple at night which is not really what I wanted to achieve but they are shown in UDK so I felt I needed to look into these as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment