Tuesday, 6 December 2011

Done and done!

Soo, finished the character project yesterday, got my work in on time (phew). I was pretty pleased with how it turned out in the end and as always I learnt a lot from this project, especially about character workflow. Anyway, here's my final video and I'll be back soon with more pre-production for my major projects. For some reason this video looks a bit crap so I recommend watching it on youtube instead. Although for some reason youtube didnt want to include the theme song that I had added, hmm....

1 comment:

  1. this looks awesome! much better than my Biker Mouse haha