Thursday, 22 March 2012


Okay, so I managed to knock up some armour for my chieftain a lot quicker than I had expected which was good. Although building the helmet was a bit strenuous, mostly due to the multiple eye-holes in the design. I made sure that I went through and inserted supporting edges on the geometry so that it would not collapse when we come to smoothing it for our final renders.

  I am reasonably pleased with how it came out in relation to the initial design. There were a few areas where it became apparent that I had not thought enough about how certain areas should go together but altogether I feel that it matches my initial concepts quite nicely. Now on to the high poly work.

1 comment: